My birthday

Go down

My birthday

Post  sea-magic on Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:32 pm

as some of you may know, my birthday is Tuesday, June 17. I will be going to 6 flags great adventure theme park. I will also update stuff like my trade list, etc. my sibs got me a leapard lizard and a chocolate lab. i am excited about both, and i figured tehm out without b eing actually told.
sea-magic
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My birthday

Post  mbg9 on Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:09 pm

Happy Birthday! (In a few days anyway.) Six Flags looks so cool! I've never been there but I went to Michigan's Adventure with my class last month. Later in the day Thunderhawk (The new ride) was stuck at the top of the hill. (Thankfully no one was on it.) We were one of the first people to ride it so of course it would have problems. It only opened like a week or so before. Just be careful while on rides! Some girl lost her feet on a ride. (They got ride of the ride though.) Have a great time! FOr my birthday me and B.F.F went to Cedar Point and went on Maverick like right after it opened. (We waited in line for 3 hours!) Let us know how it was!
mbg9
Admin

View user profile http://webkinzwonders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sea-magic on Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:01 pm

Oh I sooooooo want to go to Cedar point its my dream amusement park. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
sea-magic
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mbg9 on Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:42 am

We live in Metro Detroit so if we spend a couple hours in the car were there! It took forever to get to Michigan's Adventure! (Its owned by Cedar Point.) We all started singing corny songs on the bus and annoying the parents!
mbg9
Admin

View user profile http://webkinzwonders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sea-magic on Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:02 am

mbg9 wrote:We live in Metro Detroit so if we spend a couple hours in the car were there! It took forever to get to Michigan's Adventure! (Its owned by Cedar Point.) We all started singing corny songs on the bus and annoying the parents!
hahaha lol.
sea-magic
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sea-magic on Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:08 pm

well, today's my birthday! but me and my dad had a communication error, so we ended up not going to six flags. so instead we are going on Thursday. but today we went to a local theme park. it was a ton of fun.
sea-magic
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CarRotxXxTop07 on Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:10 pm

Sorry, I have been on Vacation, so I haven't been on WW. Happy Birthday! I went to Noah's Ark in the Wisconsin Dells yeasterday. It was so much fun! Where is Cedar Point again? I forgot, but I think I've been there.
CarRotxXxTop07

View user profile http://www.webkinz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sea-magic on Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:57 pm

ok today I went to 6 flags great adventure. Im really really short, so I could never go on teh big roller coasters before. but I finally could and it was soooooooooooooooooooo much fun. I loved it. I went with my dad and best friend who lives near there (its an hour and a half for me), adn we had tons of fun. I went on Kingda Ka, teh fastest adn tallest roller coaster in teh world. It was the best day ever.
sea-magic
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CarRotxXxTop07 on Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:42 am

I have been on the longest wooden rollercoaster in the world. It's so much fun! Then there is a larger one, made out of steel and a smaller one, for kids under 48 inches. If you every go to Cincinatti, Ohio, you have got to go there, the park is called Kings Island. The smaller one is named (for the little kids) after the Fairly Odd Parents from Nickaloadian. (SP) Glad you had a great time at six flags!
CarRotxXxTop07

View user profile http://www.webkinz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down