WebkinzWonders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Percy Jackson and the Olypians Series

2 posters

Go down

Percy Jackson and the Olypians Series Empty Percy Jackson and the Olypians Series

Post  CarRotxXxTop07 Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:55 am

Has anyone read the Percy Jackson and the Olypians series? They're awesome books. The author, Rick Riordan, makes the books so good, you will never get bored of them! He just came out with the fourth in the series, The Battle of The Labyrinth. The other ones are really good too. My favorite is the first one, The Lightning Thief. The whole series are, #1 The Lightning Thief #2 The Sea of Monsters #3 The Titan's Curse and #4 The Battle of the Labyrinth.

They books are about a boy who finds out he is the Son of Poseidon, The sea god. With his friends, Grover, Annebeth, he must go on quest to try to keep the Titan Lord, Kronos, from coming back.

Read them as soon as you can, you won't regret it!
CarRotxXxTop07
CarRotxXxTop07

http://www.webkinz.com

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson and the Olypians Series Empty Re: Percy Jackson and the Olypians Series

Post  sea-magic Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:59 pm

I love those books! they are awesome! i had to read the first one for summer reading, and then i loved it and read the rest! i even got my family into them! they are awesome books. Very Happy cheers

Last edited by sea-magic on Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
sea-magic
sea-magic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson and the Olypians Series Empty Re: Percy Jackson and the Olypians Series

Post  CarRotxXxTop07 Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:47 am

I love to read them and as soon as the fifth one comes out, it will buy it and read it over and over and over again.
CarRotxXxTop07
CarRotxXxTop07

Back to top Go down

Post  sea-magic Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:01 am

its also going to be teh last one. do you think that Rachel is coming back? I think she will adn she and Annabeth will fight over Percy.
sea-magic
sea-magic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CarRotxXxTop07 Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:05 am

LOL! I think she will come, and now that you say that, I do think that they will fight over him... I like it how he put Rachel in both the 3rd book and the 4th.
CarRotxXxTop07
CarRotxXxTop07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum